3 Things to Light Up Your World
- I want to talk to you about 3 things that bring light: God’s promise, God’s presence, and God’s people.
- When God’s Word enters into your heart, it brings light. It gives understanding to the simple. It shows the right pathway to choose. It helps in making right decisions. It teaches both what God provides and what God requires.
- One of the greatest epiphanies we can ever have is that God is smarter than we are.
- God’s way is the right way even when it doesn’t seem like it at the time.
- If we spend time in God’s Word, regardless of our circumstance, it will bring light and faith.
- Don’t let your Bible collect dust. Spend time in it, and it will come alive inside of you.
- Christianity, more than anything else, is about a Person: Jesus.
- We’re not just singing songs when we worship. We’re worshiping Him. He’s real; and when it comes to you, the light of His presence changes everything.
- Everyone that’s earnestly seeking after God will end up at Jesus. If you’re honest in your search, Jesus is the one way to God, but there are a lot of roads that lead to Jesus.
- We are ambassadors for Christ. We’re to carry the light of the gospel first through our words as we talk to people, and second through our works.
- Our works, our lifestyle, either bears witness for Christ or it doesn’t.
3 Things to Light up Your World
Jesus said, “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.” (Matthew 5:14 NKJV) He encouraged us to let our light shine.
But how can we be reflectors of God’s glory? How can we let our light shine for Him?
In this illuminating message, Bayless Conley helps you discover three distinct ways of being a carrier of God’s light and having greater influence for Christ in your world.
Do you want answers delivered right to your inbox?
Sign up to receive FREE daily devotionals and updates from Bayless.